Registration for Going Global opens on Wednesday 25 January 2017. Early bird rates are available until Friday 24 March 2017, after which the standard rate is available until Monday 8 May 2017.
The following information includes the conference pass types and eligibility criteria for discounted passes.
The conference fee is an all-inclusive cost and includes:
- Complimentary invitation to the welcome reception on the evening of Monday 22 May 2017
- Complimentary copy of the Going Global 2016 publication, “Going Global: Building nations, connecting cultures”
- Access to all plenary sessions
- Access to all parallel sessions throughout the conference
- Access to the exhibition
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the conference
- Pre-event agenda builder and meeting planner
- Going Global networking app (iPhone and Android compatible)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the conference venue
- Conference bag
- Video and audio on-demand post conference
|Pass type||Early bird fee (until 24 March 2017)||Standard fee|
|2.5 days||1.5 days||2.5 days||1.5 days|
Definition of conference passes
- Those attending the full conference who do not qualify for a discounted rate
- Automatically applies to residents of countries not listed on the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's member country list during registration
- Those who are members of Going Global reciprocal partner organisations
- Non-UK tertiary education institutions that have a partnership with a UK tertiary education institution
- Unsuccessful proposals - those whose proposals were not accepted for Going Global 2017
- Exhibitors - see exhibition package for details
- Students - students are expected to show valid student ID when they collect their conference pass at the venue.
- Session chairs
- Poster presenters
- Invited speaker – those who have received a formal invitation from the British Council International Steering Committee
- Sponsor – those from sponsoring organisations who are entitled to a complimentary pass
- Press – a valid press ID card is required and should be presented upon collection of their conference pass
- Volunteer – staff who are working for the conference team during the conference
- Reciprocal partner – one member from each Going Global reciprocal partner organisation
- Steering Committee – those who sit on the Steering Committee for Going Global 2017
The Going Global team will send details of the appropriate discount code in their communications.