Registration for Going Global is now open.
Early bird rates are available until Friday 24 March 2017, after which the standard rate is available until Monday 8 May 2017.
The following information includes the conference pass types and eligibility criteria for discounted passes.
The conference fee is an all-inclusive cost and includes:
- Complimentary invitation to the welcome reception on the evening of Monday 22 May 2017
- Complimentary copy of the Going Global 2016 publication, “Going Global: Building nations, connecting cultures”
- Access to all plenary sessions
- Access to all parallel sessions throughout the conference
- Access to the exhibition
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the conference
- Pre-event agenda builder and meeting planner
- Going Global networking app (iPhone and Android compatible)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the conference venue
- Conference bag
- Video and audio on-demand post conference
|Pass type||Early bird fee (until 24 March 2017)||Standard fee|
|2.5 days||1.5 days||2.5 days||1.5 days|
Definition of conference passes
- Those attending the full conference who do not qualify for a discounted rate
- Automatically applies to residents of countries not listed on the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's member country list during registration
- Those who are members of Going Global reciprocal partner organisations
- Non-UK tertiary education institutions that have a partnership with a UK tertiary education institution
- Unsuccessful proposals - those whose proposals were not accepted for Going Global 2017
- Exhibitors - see exhibition package for details
- Students - students are expected to show valid student ID when they collect their conference pass at the venue.
- Session chairs
- Poster presenters
- Invited speaker – those who have received a formal invitation from the British Council International Steering Committee
- Sponsor – those from sponsoring organisations who are entitled to a complimentary pass
- Press – a valid press ID card is required and should be presented upon collection of their conference pass
- Volunteer – staff who are working for the conference team during the conference
- Reciprocal partner – one member from each Going Global reciprocal partner organisation
- Steering Committee – those who sit on the Steering Committee for Going Global 2017
The Going Global team will send details of the appropriate discount code in their communications.
Registration terms and conditions
Please see here for full terms and conditions.