Thursday 3 May 2018, 13.45 - 16.45
If you are interested in exploring new approaches with practical and strong educational messages for developing entrepreneurship in yourself and your students, then this is a session you shouldn’t miss. It introduces practical tools to help develop an entrepreneurial mindset in a way that is fun and engaging, builds trust and fosters connections. As well learning about promising practice from around the world, participants will also have the opportunity to try out tools and approaches which they can reapply for students and colleagues.
Questions explored include:
- How entrepreneurial can you become?
- Can you engage in the way we expect our students to?
- What can we learn about the entrepreneurial mind-set model of creating value, engaging others and intentional iteration?
- Dr Colman Farrell, Entrepreneurial Specialist, The Innovation Academy, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Professor Suzi Jarvis, Director, The Innovation Academy, University College Dublin, Ireland