|Date||Wednesday 2nd May 2018|
|Time||08.30 - 13.00|
|Location||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|Estimated Journey Time||10 Minutes|
|RSVP||Via the Going Global 2018 registration form|
Going Global 2018 delegates are invited to a campus tour provided by the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur to hear about their research collaborations, unique structure and an exploration of the campus facilities including the UTM-Ericsson Innovation Centre for 5G – the first of its kind in Malaysia.
UTM KL is a semi-autonomous branch campus, it offers leading-edge programmes at bachelor and graduate degree levels and provides services both locally and internationally. UTM KL offers full-time undergraduate programmes and postgraduate programmes under its four major schools:
- The UTM Razak School has developed strong links with more than 25 industries and organizations, both locally and internationally, engaging in executive programmes, short courses, professional discourses and innovative research.
- Advanced Informatics School (AIS) specialises in Software Engineering, Information Security & Business Informatics. UTM AIS plays a major role in contributing to UTM’s achievement in research, publications and consultancies, as well as post-graduate teaching and learning. UTM AIS also harnesses an innovative research culture through synergistic partnership with industries and other stakeholders focusing on leading edge solutions.
- Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT) is a long established research university - UTM and a consortium of 22 well established Japanese universities. The relatively independent nature of the MJIIT outfit allows for greater innovation and creativity among its academic staff and students at large. The programmes offered are around Electronics, Precision, Environmental & Green Engineering and Management of Technology.
- Azman Hashim International Business School (AHIBS) is envisioned to lead the education sector in post-graduate management education. AHIBS provides MBA in Techno-Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Healthcare Management, Executive MBA, short course programmes and consulting services.
The UTMKL invites Going Global 2018 delegates to attend a campus tour which will include the following:
- Presentation on research collaboration with schools in UTMKL by each of the four schools;
- Visit to UTM-Ericsson Innovation Centre for 5G (IC5G);
- MJIIT’s lab;
- Student facilities.
How to get there
Delegates will be collected by coach from the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre at 08.30 on Wednesday 2 May 2018.
Lunch will be provided before returning to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in time for Going Global’s opening plenary.
Please be aware that there are only 80 spaces available for this campus tour and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
This campus tour is free of charge to attend for Going Global conference delegates.