This session took place on 24 June at 3.30pm, UK time.
In this session we will look at social impact as a genuine strategic driver for higher education. Our speakers will look at some key themes in order to highlight and share best practice in improved social outcomes through higher education, forge and strengthen partnerships and collaboration for improved social impact across the sector, and inform government policy on the vital role of higher education in creating and ensuring societal good.
After hearing from our speakers, there will be an opportuntiy for you to ask your questions to the panel.
Contributing to the session were:
- João Amaro de Matos - Vice Rector of Nova University, Lisbon
- Peretz Lavie - former President of the Technion University in Israel
- Rachel Sandison - Executive Director External Relations and Vice Principal at the University of Glasgow
- Simon Guy - Global Pro-Vice-Chancellor at Lancaster University
- Susana Catita - Executive Director of Ciência LP
This is a free event.