This event took place on 23 June at 10am, UK time.
The global international education landscape has dramatically changed in the last few months. As we continue to work in a challenging and ever-changing situation brought on by COVID-19, the education industry is faced with the mounting task of figuring out if this is temporary, semi-permanent or a change of course that will shift and shape the entire international education ecosystem.
Join our panel of international education leaders for this live discussion as they weigh in on the future of international education and how we navigate the challenges and aftermath of COVID-19.
Leading the debate was Matt Durnin, Head of Research and Consultancy for the British Council in East Asia. Joining him on the panel were:
- Nancy Rothwell - President and Vice-Chancellor, University of Manchester
- David Pilsbury - Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Coventry University
- Laurie Pearcey - Pro Vice-Chancellor, UNSW Australia
- Dr Elizabeth Lee - CEO, Sunway University Malaysia
- Xi Youmin - Executive President, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University China