This event took place on 24 June at 11am, UK time.
In this 90-minute webinar for national, regional and institutional leadership, our partners at Advance HE will be tackling one of the major challenges to emerging and established higher education sectors and providers: being ethical and leading with integrity through major and ongoing change, particularly in light of the recent COVID-19 crisis.
Attendees at this webinar will:
- explore the real and difficult challenges of leading and operating ethically with integrity;
- gain insights, strategies, tools and tactics for reducing, avoiding and preventing unethical practices;
- learn about emerging practice on leading with integrity from situations in different HE sectors;
- have the opportunity to obtain additional resources and seed a network of colleagues to further support and grow best practice in this area.
This webinar was chaired by Becky Smith, Assistant Director for International at Advance HE, and leading the panel of sector experts was Jo Chaffer, Key Global Associate at Advance HE. Joining them was:
- Dr Irene Glendinning - academic manager for student experience, Coventry University
- Dr Stella-Maris Orim - associate professor, Coventry University
- Dr Zaw Wai Soe - president of the Myanmar University Rectors Committee, and rector of the University Medicine 1, Yangon
- Mi Mi Myo Win - head of programmes, British Council Myanmar
- Jamilya Gulyamova - deputy director, British Council Uzbekistan
To view the recording you will need to visit Advance HE Connect to register for an account before you can access the recording.