Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Update on Covid-19
21 October 2020
Due to the situation with Covid-19, the British Council made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Going Global conference. In its place we hosted a series of digital events throughout the month of June, so that we could continue the conversation around internationalising higher education at a very uncertain time for the sector. You can still view all our webinars on our Past events page.
With the ongoing uncertainty around the pandemic, and with the associated issues facing all conferences and events around the globe, we are exploring a variety of options for Going Global in 2021.
For any immediate enquiries, please contact the team on: email@example.com
You can also read about the British Council’s wider response to the current situation and its impact on all our education programmes and projects here.