Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Building a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Sharing research and analysis to support the development of evidence-led policy.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Going Global 2021
As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, we want to continue to offer a platform for tertiary education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of our staff and delegates. Therefore we will be delivering a virtual conference in June 2021 which will offer all the same benefits as attending in person.
Our virtual platform will allow you to engage and connect with education leaders from around the world. You will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where you'll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the tertiary education sector;
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where you can make your voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice;
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections;
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event;
- visit expo booths, engage with our sponsors, and more.
For any immediate enquiries, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Read about the British Council’s wider response to the pandemic and its impact on all our education programmes and projects here.