Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research an regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principle, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.