Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Update on COVID-19
13 May 2020
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, the British Council has made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Going Global conference which was due to take place on 29 – 30 June in London. However we are hosting a series of digital events and sharing exclusive content throughout the month of June, so that we can continue the conversation around internationalising higher education.
Delegates and contributors who purchased a conference pass will receive a full refund. The Going Global team will be in touch with you directly regarding this. We thank you for your patience whilst we organise all refunds.
For any immediate enquiries, please contact the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read about the British Council’s wider response to the current situation and its impact on all our education programmes and projects here.
We wish you all well at this difficult time.