At least three days before your scheduled test day you will need to:
- set up the area where you will be taking the test prepare your valid identification document (ID)
- familiarise yourself with the actions not allowed during the test.
How to set up your test environment
Make sure your room is suitable for your test day:
- Choose a quiet private space with a comfortable desk, chair and appropriate lighting.
- Sit directly in front of your computer screen and webcam to ensure you are always clearly visible.
- Turn off and put away your mobile phone.
Check your system setup, close all irrelevant tabs and windows on your computer that are not needed for the test.