At least three days before your scheduled test day you will need to ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements so that it will work during the test.
What are the system requirements?
The test must be taken on a computer only. Mobile devices are not permitted. Please take time to check your computer meets the system requirements as below:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, MAC OSX 10.12 or higher with a minimum of 1 - 2 GB free space.
- Processor/RAM: Dual-core 2.4 Ghz CPU, 2 GB RAM or better (Windows), Intel Processor, 2 GB RAM or better (MAC).
- Browser: Google Chrome 70 or higher. Other browsers such as Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer (IE) are not compatible.
- Web-cam resolution: 800x600 or better.
- Keyboard and mouse.
- Microphone or headset.
- Internet connection: cable modem, DSL or better (300 kbps download, 25 kbps upload).
- Only one keyboard, mouse, and monitor: multiple hardware devices connected to your computer can result in a policy violation.