- Select - Austria Croatia Czech Republic Greece Italy Netherlands Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Spain
* Book title
- Select - Scott Thornbury's 101 Grammar Questions Scott Thornbury's 30 Language Teaching Methods Jack C Richards' 50 Tips for Teacher Development Alan Maley's 50 Creative Activities Penny Ur’s 100 Teaching Tips Interaction Online Language Learning with Digital Video Classroom Management Techniques CLIL Activities Language Learning with Technology Cambridge Guide to Learning English as a Second Language About Language Second edition Grammar for English Language Teachers Second edition Course in English Language Teaching Second edition, A Motivational Strategies Motivating Learners, Motivating Teachers CLIL CELTA Course, The Curriculum Development in Language Teaching Second edition English Phonetics and Phonology Fourth edition Teaching Language to Young Learners Testing for Language Teachers 2nd edition Five-Minute Activities Learner English 2nd edition Teacher Training Essentials TKT Course Modules 1, 2 and 3 Second edition, The Cambridge Guide to Blended Learning for Language Teaching, The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Advanced Grammar in Use & interactive e-book
* Teacher's first name
* Teacher's last name
* Teacher's institution
* Teacher's work email
* Teacher's institution address line 1
Teacher's institution address line 2
Teacher's institution address line 3
* Teacher's institution post code
* Teacher's institution country
The British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your online course registration. The information you provide will be transferred to Cambridge University Press for the purpose of allowing access to the online course. The legal basis for processing your information is your consent.
For the purposes of this course, the data controller is the British Council, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BN. We will share your information with our data processor; Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom for the following purposes:
communicating with participants to answer their queries about the course
to organise access to the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS)
to invite participants to attend optional webinars in relation to the course
The British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
Participants can exercise their rights to access their personal data held by the British Council and withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time by sending an email, accompanied by a scanned photocopy of their valid passport or other photo identification to
For detailed information, please refer to the
privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office.
The British Council and Cambridge University Press will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection. After this period your information will be deleted.