- Select - Cyprus Czech Republic France Greece Italy Netherlands Poland Portugal Romania Spain
* Book title
- Select - 1. Engaging Language Learners in Contemporary Classrooms 2. Testing for Language Teachers (Third edition) 3. Research and Practice in Assessing Academic Reading: The Case of IELTS 4. Second Language Writing (Second edition) 5. Scott thornbury's 101 Grammar Questions 6. Scott Thornbury's 30 Language Teaching Methods 7. Jack C Richards' 50 Tips for Teacher Development 8. Alan Maley's 50 Creative Activities 9. Penny Ur’s 100 Teaching Tips 10. Interaction Online 11. Language Learning with Digital Video 12. Classroom Management Techniques 13. CLIL Activities 14. Language Learning with Technology 15. Cambridge Guide to Learning English as a Second Language 16. About Language Second edition 17. Grammar for English Language Teachers Second edition 18. Course in English Language Teaching Second edition 19. Motivational Strategies 20. Motivating Learners, Motivating Teachers 21. CLIL 22. CELTA Course, The 23. Curriculum Development in Language Teaching Second edition 24. English Phonetics and Phonology Fourth edition 25. Teaching Language to Young Learners 26. Testing for Language Teachers 2nd edition 27. Five-Minute Activities 28. Learner English 2nd edition 29. Teacher Training Essentials 30. TKT Course Modules 1, 2 and 3 Second edition, The 31. Cambridge Guide to Blended Learning for Language Teaching
* Teacher's first name
* Teacher's last name
* Teacher's institution
* Teacher's work email
* Teacher's institution address line 1
Teacher's institution address line 2
Teacher's institution address line 3
* Teacher's institution post code
* Teacher's institution country
The British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your book title order. Some of the information you provide will be transferred to Cambridge University Press for the purpose of the delivery of your order. The legal basis for processing your information is your consent.
For the purposes of this course, the data controller is the British Council, 1 Redman Place, Stratford, London, E20 1JQ. We will share your information with our data processor; Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom for the following purposes:
communicating with participants to answer their queries about the book title order
to organise delivery of the book titles
to organise the discount on Cambridge University Press materials at the nominated bookseller
The British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
Participants can exercise their rights to access their personal data held by the British Council and withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time by sending an email, accompanied by a scanned photocopy of their valid passport or other photo identification to
For detailed information, please refer to the
privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office.
The British Council and Cambridge University Press will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection. After this period your information will be deleted.