Are you looking for an innovative English course to attract new customers to your kindergarten, nursery or pre-school?
Our Learning Time with Shaun & Timmy learning centres are available for installation in kindergartens, nurseries, pre-schools and teaching centres internationally, and run by British Council teachers. Get in contact to find out if your location is suitable.
HOW WILL BECOMING A PARTNER BENEFIT YOU?
- You would be working with two established British brands and gain a competitive advantage through association with us.
- There would be the potential to create new income streams for your business. Research indicates that there is high demand amongst parents for their children to learn start learning English as early as possible.
- You would have the chance to offer your existing customers the opportunity to give their child a new skill through a course that is fun, unique and attractive.
- World-famous characters Shaun and Timmy are guaranteed to appeal to children.
- Parents can be reassured that the course is academically-robust; informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage and underpinned by the principle that children learn best when they are playing.
BY JOINING THE LEARNING TIME WITH SHAUN and TIMMY FAMILY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS:
- Our tried-and-tested model for Early Years teaching created by specialists, and informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage, a world-leading educational framework from the UK.
- An exciting and unique opportunity to attract customers through association with British Council, Aardman and much-loved characters Shaun the Sheep and lamb of the flock Timmy.
- An immersive classroom experience that is easy to set up and store in any classroom.
- British Council Early Years teachers to deliver the classes.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A fully functioning Learning Time with Shaun & Timmy learning centre with everything you’ll need to teach the classes.
- Curriculum and lesson plans for each for each age group.
- Activity sheets for each child.
- Essential props to enable children to learn English.
Get in touch to register your interest in partnering with us.