Around the world
With a growing network of expert trainers around the world, we can deliver training contracts in a wide range of global locations. Our international clients include the University College London, Global Vision International and the Hanban Confucius Institute in China.
Contact us to find out how Intercultural Fluency training could benefit you and your organisation: Intercultural.Fluency@britishcouncil.org
Visit the Intercultural Fluency country pages for more information about our localised offers and to contact the local teams:
In the United Kingdom, our first open course for professionals will be run in London this February. Read more and register here.
Tips for in-house training enquiries
Here are some ideas on what to share with us when enquiring about Intercultural Fluency training for your organisation:
- Name of your organisation
- Country (where you would like the training delivered)
- Sector (e.g. Private/ Public/ Government/ Education/ NGO/ Other)
- Key area of activity (e.g. Tourism & Hospitality, Banking)
- Your requirements for intercultural training (e.g. improving the effectiveness of multicultural teams, training new recruits as part of induction, training staff going abroad, etc.)
- How many people do you wish to train? (approximate minimum and maximum numbers)
- When would you require the training to be delivered?