ABOUT RESEARCHER LINKS WORKSHOP GRANTS
Researcher Links Workshops bring together early career researchers from the UK and a partner country to make international connections that can improve the quality of their research.
Applications are made on a bilateral basis by senior researchers. Once funded, grants are available for early-career researchers in the UK and the country hosting the workshop to attend.
Priority areas: Partner countries may specify priority areas and will only accept applications within these. Priority areas are listed in the guidelines document (download section).
Workshops can be proposed between the UK and Russia.
Please note a separate call for Researcher Links Workshops is open under the Newton Fund with different partner countries.
- Leading Researchers as defined by the EC here can apply to be workshop coordinators.
- Each proposal must have one workshop coordinator from the UK, as well as a workshop coordinator from the partner country listed above.
- Please see list of eligible UK research institutions in the download section
Other eligibility criteria apply. Please refer to the guidelines document available from the download section below for full eligibility criteria.
19 September 2017, 16:00 UK time
How To Apply
- Download and read the guidelines document available from the download section below.
- Apply using the online system here (registration required). Guidance notes on registering and applying with the online system are available in the download section below. An example of the application form is also available from the download section to show the application questions. This cannot be used to submit an application. It is for information only.
All queries or comments about this call should be addressed to the Researcher Links email address UK-ResearcherLinks@britishcouncil.org. Please specify that you are enquiring about the Newton Researcher Links Workshops call.