About this opportunity
Grants for early career researchers (see Eligibility section) to particiapte in an international research workshop in Brazil, entitled Basic Science of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging.
The grants will cover all travel, accommodation and meals.
- Date of workshop: 1-5 March, 2016
- Location: Recife, Brazil
- UK coordinator: Professor Brian Hutton, University College London
- Brazilian coordinator: Professor Helen Khoury, Federal University of Pernambuco
- Deadline for applications: 24 December 2015
The workshop will provide a unique opportunity for sharing research expertise and networking. Participants will have the opportunity to present their research in the form of a short oral presentation and discuss this with established researchers from the UK and Brazil. There will be a focus on building up links for future collaborations and participants will be selected on the basis of their research potential and ability to build longer term links.
The themes of the workshop include; radiochemistry & radiopharmacy, dosimetry & therapy, instrumentation & multimodality imaging, reconstruction & image processing, image analysis & clinical applications.
- Participants must be early career researchers: Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD for less than 10 years.
- Participants must be affiliated to a UK or Brazilian higher education or research institutions at the time of the application (including NHS Institutions).
How to apply
Interested researchers should contact Professor Brian Hutton (firstname.lastname@example.org).