ABOUT INSTITUTIONAL LINKS
Institutional Links aims to build UK-partner country research and innovation collaborations centred on shared research and innovation challenges.
This programme is designed to establish links beyond the level of the individual researcher and innovation practitioner, opening up opportunities for more sustainable, solution-oriented collaborations between academic groups as well as with the private and third sector (e.g., SMEs, NGOs, technology transfer offices and other not-for-profit organisations).
This call is exclusively for collaborations between Russia and the UK. There is a separate Institutional Links call open under the Newton Fund here.
Size of grant: Up to £300,000 with a maximum of £150,000 requested on the UK side and £150,000 requested on the Russian side.
Priority areas: Applicants should be aware that there are priority thematic areas and specific innovation challenges set by Russia. These are listed in the guidelines document (download section).
- Each proposal must have one Principal Applicant from the UK and one Principal Applicant from Russia
- Both Principal Applicants must be Leading Researchers or Established Researchers as defined by the EC here.
- Further eligibility criteria do apply, please read the guidelines document available from the download section of this webpage.
Applications can only be made for collaborations between the UK and Russia.
19 September 2017, 16:00 UK time.
How to Apply
- Download and read fully the guidelines document from the downloads section below.
- Complete the online application form here. A Word Docx version of the application form is available from the download section. This is intended to give applicants knowledge of the questions in the online application form only, and cannot be used to submit an application.