ABOUT INSTITUTIONAL LINKS
Institutional Links aims to build UK-partner country research and innovation collaborations centred on shared research and innovation challenges.
This programme is designed to establish links beyond the level of the individual researcher and innovation practitioner, opening up opportunities for more sustainable, solution-oriented collaborations between academic groups as well as with the private and third sector (e.g. SMEs, NGOs, technology transfer offices and other not-for-profit organisations).
This call is exclusively for collaborations between Russia and the UK. There is a separate Institutional Links call open under the Newton Fund here.
Size of grant: £100,000 - £150,000 over 24 months
Priority areas: Applicants should be aware that there are priority thematic areas and specific innovation challenges set by Russia. These are listed in the Guidelines document (Downloads section).
- Each proposal must have one Principal Applicant from the UK and one Principal Applicant from Russia
- Both Principal Applicants must be Leading Researchers or Established Researchers as defined by the EC here.
- Further eligibility criteria do apply, pease read the Guidelines document available from the Downloads section of this webpage.
Applications can only be made for collaborations between the UK and Russia.
A separate Institutional Links call is currently open under the Newton Fund with different partner countries.
27 September 2016, 16:00 UK time
How to Apply
- Download and read fully the Guidelines document from the Downloads section below.
- Complete the online application form here. A Word Docx version of the application form is available from the Downloads section. This is intended to give applicants knowledge of the questions in the online application form only, and cannot be used to submit an application.