About this opportunity
Funding for researchers to participate in a UK-Guf research symposium on Genomics & Precision Medicine.
- Location: King Saud University in Riyadh
- Date: 15-16 February 2017
- Countries participating: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, UK
- Deadline for applications: extended to 13 January 2017
- Applicants must be based at a recognised publicly funded research establishments or Higher Education Institutions (can include private universities)
- Researcher must be working in one of the relevant academic disciplines
- Researchers must fall into one of these three career bands:
- Early career researchers (with a minimum of 2 year experience in an institution post award of their PhD)
- Lecturer post (with a minimum of 3 - 5 year experience in an institution post award of their PhD)
- Senior Lecturer/Professor (with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in an institution post award of their PhD)
- Further criteria apply - please see the Eligibility Criteria document below for full details
Further information and application
Please download the Information and Application Form document from the Downloads section below.