About this opportunity
We are collaborating with the Vietnam Institute for Science, Technology and Innovation (VISTI) to support the development of professional skills in the Vietnamese science and innovation sector. The work is funded by the Newton Fund under the Professional Development and Engagement Programme. The project will support the professional skills of two groups:
- Research managers/ leaders in national and provincial government
- Research Transfer Professionals including researchers from government organisations and research universities
UK consultants will work with local consultants in Vietnam to ensure that country expertise and experience are embedded into the design and delivery of the activities. The consultants will be asked to:
- Complete an extensive need analysis on the Vietnamese research and innovation capabilities
- Draft a training and competency framework
- Propose a capacity building plan to address the training needs of research managers and translation professionals.
- Deliver training workshops in Vietnam and the UK and facilitate study tours in the UK
- Attend a final project conference in Vietnam
This project has two parts. Consultants will be able to demonstrate their interest and submit a response either for both or one of them. Contracts with consultants will be arranged accordingly.
18 November at 17.00 UK time
How to apply
Please register on our electronic tendering Portal InTendIn to submit a response to this opportunity. Requests for clarifications will need to be submitted via the portal.