The British Council Peru in partnership with CONCYTEC seeks UK expertise to strengthen capacities of researchers and decision makers in the science, technology and innovation ecosystem in Peru.
Requests for proposals are invited from suitably-qualified experts/organisations from the UK for three separate opportunities for short-term training/workshops to take place in Peru in November/December 2020:
- Call for UK expert on mentoring and gender in science - Peru;
- Call for consultancy services to design and implement a capacity-building training and toolkit in science, technology and innovation for Peruvian regions, in collaboration with Peru-based institutions and UK universities;
- Call for consultancy services to design and deliver capacity building-training to identify and reduce gaps through science, technology and innovation – pilot experience in two Peruvian regions.
Interested parties can click on the tabs at the bottom of this page to view details for the individual calls.
Costs covered for each opportunity
- Online platform
- IT support
Please note that no additional costs are considered.
For each of the advertised calls, the UK organisation/expert must have solid and proven experience in science, technology and innovation and gender equity in science, technology and innovation.
Proposals for each call should outline clearly:
- Training content adapted to the country
- Methodology to be used (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Team of specialists, clearly outlining their experience with the theme
- Proposed schedule of delivery
Knowledge and experience in the context of science, technology and innovation in Latin American countries is a plus.
How to apply
Interested parties who meet the requirements for the advertised call(s) should email Victoria Copete, Science and Innovation Coordinator, British Council Peru to request call documentation.
Please use the relevant call name as the subject line.
Please see individual call details for deadlines.