The APPG heard from Anne Marie-Graham, Head of Programme at the UK HE International Unit, about the Strategy for Outward Mobility, funded by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and the Higher Education Funding Council for England; and from Lizzie Fane, founder of ThirdYearAbroad.com who shared insights from the students’ perspectives and presented the Global Graduates initiative connecting employers with graduates who have international experience and language skills.
- What evidence is available with regard to the employability of mobile graduates?
- How important are language skills for internationally mobile graduates?
- Does an international experience make graduates more entrepreneurial?
- What areas of policy could better support the UK’s future graduates and international priorities?
- What are the challenges to increasing the international mobility of UK students?
Minutes & downloads are below.