With better academic teaching skills, your lecturers are more likely to be successful in teaching students whose first language is not English.
You can run Academic Teaching Excellence courses in higher education institutions in countries where English is not the main language spoken.
Your lecturers will benefit from:
- trainers with higher education expertise
- the flexibility of face-to-face or blended course delivery
- intensive English speaking practice and review of advanced language skills
- linguistic tools and teaching strategies to teach through the medium of English
- feedback on micro-teaching sessions by each participant.
‘The course has helped me in identifying gaps in my teaching, to make my sessions more interactive and interesting and in engaging students in different activities.'
Academic Teaching Excellence participant