What is Study in Europe?
Sharing information about higher education study and scholarship opportunities in Europe with students worldwide
Study in Europe is a European Union project which aims to:
- Show students worldwide what studying in Europe offers
- Help international students to find out about higher education study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Connect European higher education organisations with international students and partners
Study in Europe promotes higher education in the following 33 Erasmus+ programme countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey and United Kingdom.
Launched in January 2015, Study in Europe is a three year project contracted by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture for the European Union.
It is being implemented by a consortium involving Academic Cooperation Association, Archimedes Foundation, British Council, Campus France, DAAD and EP-Nuffic, and is supported by an Advisory Group of national higher education promotion agencies across Europe.
The project will deliver the following activities:
- Study in Europe web portal
- Study in Europe student fairs and networking events
- Promoters’ network
- Promotional materials
- Social media and marketing
Training webinars on marketing for European national promotion agencies and HEIs