Call for proposals
Deadline for submission: Thursday 23 April 2015
UK study visit: Monday 22 to Friday 26 June (programme developed by Monday 8 June 2015)
Timeframe for further activities will be agreed at concept development stage.
We are issuing a call for proposal for consultants to work with us on a developing and delivering a leadership capacity-building programme for Ukraine higher education leaders, specifically sharing UK experience of developing leadership attitudes, cultures and styles to support Ukraine education reform.
The consultancy will involve:
- Designing and delivering a three day study visit to the UK for representatives of the main stakeholders to explore the best UK experience in leadership development for higher education
- Developing the concept of a leadership development programme in Ukraine
- Participating in the programme design, selection of and training of trainers, piloting the programme and supporting its roll-out.
Full details are provided in the terms of reference document below.
Who should apply
UK-based consultancies experienced in the subject area
How to apply
Please outline the approach to the consultancy including evidence of involvement in international higher education leadership projects.
Please also submit:
- indicative fee for consultation outlined above: list separately for directing UK study visit and concept development/design, cost of delivering a one week programme including cost break down into daily rates
- CV of the lead consultant
- availability during time frame outlined above
Please add a brief report on a previous consultancy for a similar project (no more than 500 words).
For further information please contact Lyudmila Tatsenko, Head of Education for the British Council in Ukraine: email@example.com.