The British Council Ukraine is seeking a consultant to design and deliver a four-day training course for a group of 15 English language teachers from three displaced universities in Ukraine.
About this opportunity
The aim of this consultancy is to design and deliver a four-day capacity-building training course for a group of 15 English language teachers to enable more effective teaching and learning of the English language in three displaced higher education institutions. The training participants will further be expected to design and deliver a series of English language intensive courses at their institutions based on participants’ needs.
The training is planned as a 24-hour face-to-face course to be delivered over four working days. Subject to possible travel restrictions there might be a need to deliver the training digitally so the course should have the flexibility to be adapted for online delivery.
To be eligible for this consultancy opportuntiy, you should have the following:
- Fully qualified as a teacher of English, preferably with an English for Specific Purposes (ESP) focus
- An advanced university degree (MA or relevant) in Education
Skills and Experience
- Experience of developing and delivering ESP training courses to EFL teachers at higher education institutions, both online and face-to-face
- Experience in curriculum and materials development
- An understanding of the local education context and experience of working in Ukraine or other post-Soviet countries is desirable
How to apply
Refer to the briefing document in the Downloads section below, then submit all required documentation to Lyudmila Tatsenko, Head of Education British Council Ukraine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All expressions of interest should be submitted by 22 October at 5pm (UK time).