The British Council and Study UK campaign are currently undertaking sector-wide research to explore the journey and decision-making process of international students (including EU students) coming to study in the UK.
This research will:
- Inform future marketing planning and activity for the sector as a whole.
- Help understand and improve international student marketing activity by the British Council and the Study UK campaign for the sector.
We would greatly appreciate if you could forward this link to NEW International Students (including EU students) starting this academic year (UG, PG, foundation year, PhD, short courses, exchange, etc.) at your institution and encourage them to complete it.
Benefits to your students
All participating students will be entered into a prize draw. Two winners, drawn at random, will each win a brand-new iPad Pro worth £750.
Benefits to your institution
- We will share with you a free summary of the main data and findings.
- You will have the opportunity to request analysis specific to your university.
The survey is being conducted in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct by our research partner In2Impact/Research Stories. Any personal information (email and student ID) collected will only be used to identify the prize draw winners and will not be used for any marketing follow-up.
- Please distribute the survey as soon as you can but note it will close on Sunday 3 February 2019, so it’s essential it’s distributed before then.
- Download the template email (at the bottom of this page). You can copy and adapt the email and share with your international students.
- Dowload the FAQs for your reference and for any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org