Deadline: Thursday 17 August 2017
UK universities with experience in developing enterprise programmes for graduates.
We are working in collaboration with the National Enterprise Development Authority, Sri Lanka to review and revamp its Graduate Enterprise Programme. The programme carried out at national level and fully funded by the government attracts over 700 applications. The applicants are taken through a series of workshops, training and mentoring on various aspects of business startup over a period of three months and are required to submit business proposals which are then evaluated by a panel comprising of local bankers and representatives of enterprise development sector.
We are now looking to further enhance this programme and is seeking interest from a UK university with experience in developing enterprise programmes for graduates to review the current programme on offer and to submit its recommendations for development.
- Review the current programme and activities.
- Make recommendations to enhance programme content.
- Advise on how we can add value to the existing programme for 2017/2018.
- Provide training on commercialising innovation to 25 - 30 district officers of National Enterprise Development Authority.
How to apply
UK universities interested in this opportunity can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following by Thursday 17 August 2017:
1. A detailed proposal
2. Details of previous experience in similar programmes
3. Daily rates for delivery and preparation