|Key dates||Please visit http://www.studyineuropefairs.eu/ for exhibitor registration deadlines|
|Eligibility||UK and European universities and higher education institutions|
The cost to participate for HEIs varies from one exhibition to another, between 300 - 800 EUR (excl. VAT). There is no cost for embassies and national higher education promotion agencies.
UK higher education institutions are invited to register for Study in Europe fairs taking place in different countries across the world
The fairs will include:
- Conference and networking reception for European and international higher education representatives and HEIs to explore partnership opportunities.
- Exhibition - where European HEIs, embassies and national HE promotion agencies can connect with international students and influencers.
What does taking part offer you?
- Meet international students, academics, parents and professionals who are actively interested in studying in Europe and promote your study programmes.
- Learn more about the higher education market in selected countries.
- Connect with international and higher education representatives.
The fairs are taking place as part of the Study in Europe project.
How to register
Please visit http://www.studyineuropefairs.eu
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com