|Type||Call for proposals|
|Key dates||Deadline: Monday 12 August 2019 11.59 p.m. (UK time)|
|Eligibility||UK higher education institutions|
The British Council and Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal will collaborate to carry out a research exercise for mapping the economic worth of creative industries around the festivals of West Bengal. The proposed research exercise will have two lenses:
- Livelihoods generated through creative industries around festivals
- Economic value of these livelihoods
Interested UK HEIs can send in research proposals based on the project details and terms of reference shared in the document below. Last date of submission is Monday 12 August 2019.
All submitted proposals will be judged on three main parameters.
- Knowledge and Experience of working on a similar project either in the UK or elsewhere
- Credentials of the project team
- Cost effectiveness of the proposal
How to apply
Send a brief proposal describing the scope of work (what is included and excluded), general approach and methodology, work programme with timelines, budget (including what you will cover, if anything) and the CVs of research team with relevant previous experience by Monday 12 August 2019 to Mahua Banerjee at email@example.com.