Is your Higher Education Institution interested in Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education (Key Action 203) funding?
This Key Action funding enables UK HEIs to run collaborative projects with international HEIs and other organisations - either as the lead or as a partner. The focus is on innovation and cooperation. Funding can be used to support activities such as:
- Developing, testing and implementing innovative approaches and practices for study programmes, students, staff and organisations;
- Facilitating the recognition and certification of skills and competences;
- Training, teaching and learning activities - such as intensive study programmes, blended mobility of students, joint staff training events, and teaching and training assignments.
At least €8 million is available to UK HEIs in 2019, one million more than was awarded last year.
In 2017 and 2018, 100 per cent of all UK-led KA203 applications that passed the quality threshold received funding from the UK NA.
The deadline to apply is Thursday 21 March 11am (UK time).
View our resources to help you apply:
- Access our application resources;
- Download the guide for applicants; and
- Download the Guide for Experts on Quality Assessment for insider knowledge.
Please apply with plenty of time before the deadline, in case of submission issues.
If you would like help with your application or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 029 2092 4311.