We are inviting high-profile representatives of UK education institutions to attend this forum organized by the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan.
The event is a great opportunity for UK education institutions interested in business development opportunities in Azerbaijan. This is a follow-up event to the UK–Azerbaijan Higher Education Forum which took place in February 2016 under JIC in London, UK.
Aims and objectives
The objectives of the UK-Azerbaijan Education Forum are:
- to explore collaboration and commercial opportunities for UK and Azerbaijan higher education and to set the stage for future engagement
- to identify areas of interest in the UK resource and capability for capacity-building in Higher Education in Azerbaijan to support institutional development, with a particular focus on English and English skills development
- to facilitate the creation of joint study programmes and dual-diploma programmes among higher education institutions
- to promote greater engagement and greater mobility of students and academics between the UK and Azerbaijan through increased take-up of opportunities
- to identify areas of interest in the UK resource and capability for capacity-building for English as Medium of Instruction (EMI) and teacher training
- to identify opportunities for UK support to professional skills development in the area of vocational education and training
Who should attend?
UK Institutions for the following strands are welcome to express their interest:
- English Language Training
- Vocational Education Training (VET);
- HE (Transnational Education);
- Teacher Training;
- Education Technology.
Please notify about your participation and/or interest by Monday 20 November 2017 by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org