The British Council Colombia, together with Tecnnova and University of Antioquia are holding a research groups and building partnerships roadshow around Tecnnova's Innovation and Business Roundtables 2014: Connecting challenges, opportunities and solutions.
The roundtable will give participating institutions the opportunity to get to meet and develop long-lasting productive partnerships, through informal gatherings and one-to-one appointments. The success and reputation of this event is based on the unique target groups.
The event will bring together researches, senior stakeholders and international officers from universities, private companies and government agencies.
This event aims to connect researcher groups, higher education institutions and key organisations from the private and public sectors from UK and Colombia, to focus on challenges, build solutions and create strong relationships.
The objectives are to:
- facilitate partnership building opportunities between UK and Colombian institutions; and
- strengthen understanding of Colombia’s market in research and innovation.
Who should attend
- Researchers and international officers from different university groups from UK and Colombia.
- Leading research and design companies, seeking solutions to their challenges and needs, as well as new alternatives to innovate.
- Employers convinced of the importance of networking, who want to connect with universities.
- Representatives of various institutions of the national science, technology and innovation sectors.
- Local and regional government’s leaders and public institutions that encourage science, technology and innovation.
Participation fee is £1,125 per delegate, plus VAT. This fee includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Medellín – Hotel name tbc, breakfast will be included
- Airport transfers in Medellín
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Lunch and Dinner on both days of the event
- Access to a scheduling solution to arrange meetings
- Workshop and surgery sessions arranged before the event
- Seminar programme
- City tour
- Advertising, free press and event media coverage
Participation fee does not include:
- International travel
- Medical/travel insurance
Fiorella Cruzalegui, Education Digital and Projects Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org.