Global Education Dialogues: Smarter internationalisation - Research and mobility as drivers for growth and prosperity
The British Council in partnership with the Ministry for Education and Culture, Republic of Indonesia and the Australia-Indonesia Centre, will bring together key policy makers and influencers from Indonesia, the UK and Australia as well as the broader region to debate the benefits and challenges of multilateral collaboration in higher education, particularly in a post-development context.
• Professor Dr H. Mohammad Nuh, Indonesian Minister for Education and Culture
• Rt Hon David Willetts, UK Minister of State for Universities and Science
• Professor Paul Ramadge, CEO, Australia-Indonesia Centre and Executive, Director of Global Initiatives, Monash University
• Professor Dr Anas Miftah Fauzi, M.Sc, Vice Rector for Research and Cooperation, Bogor Agriculture University (tbc)
• Professor Andrew Coats, Academic Vice-President and Director, Monash-Warwick Alliance
• Professor Andrew Wathey, Vice-Chancellor, Northumbria University
Event aims and objectives:
The Global Education Dialogue series brings together key policy-makers and influencers so that they can reflect on, debate and offer sustainable solutions to the challenges and opportunities facing international higher education. It is a facilitated dialogue between governments, universities and industry with contributions and fresh perspectives from our network of leading thinkers. Each event provides space and time for participants to explore the shifting international higher education landscape - with its rapidly changing expectations and responsibilities - so that they are better equipped to play their role in the future-proofing of higher education in their countries.
Who can attend?
This Global Education Dialogue is by invitation only. Please email Teresa.Birks@britishcouncil.or.id to register your interest.