We are delighted to announce that the Services for International Education Marketing (SIEM) conference is now open for registration
The theme for this year’s conference is:
A strategy for ambition: building bridges and finding opportunity in uncertain times
Aims and objectives
The conference will focus on the following core areas:
- Strategy: Exploring the sector’s position in an increasingly competitive landscape and provide solutions to win increased market share for the UK.
- Innovation: Fresh approaches for connecting with international students worldwide.
- Intelligence: Exploring external influences on international student recruitment, providing cutting-edge analysis to inform and future-proof international marketing strategies.
Who can attend?
We welcome attendees from:
- Higher education institutions
- Futher education institutions
- ELT providers
- Schools and independant colleges
Earlybird registration is available until Friday 3 November 2017.
For more information and to register please visit the SIEM conference website.