To discuss the UK science and research sector’s future priorities for international collaboration and partnerships in research
This session is part of the wider event run by the Westminster Higher Education Forum:
Aims and objectives
The focus of this session will be a reflection on how integral scientific collaboration and exchange across Europe has been, and exploring ways forward to continue and strengthen our relationships with our natural partners.
There will be a a chance to take questions and comments from the floor.
- Dr Daniel Korbel, Acting Global Head of Science, British Council
- Dr Martin Szomszor, Consultant Data Scientist, Digital Science
- Professor Carlos Frenk, Director, Institute for Computational Cosmology, Durham University
- Dr Sarah Main, Executive Director, Campaign for Science and Engineering (CaSE)
- Dr Lutz-Peter Berg, Head of Science and Innovation, Embassy of Switzerland in the United Kingdom
For further information and to book please visit the online booking form.