This one day event, being run in partnership with Universities UK, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills , the Science and Innovation Network, Research Councils UK and the University of London, will focus on new approaches in mobility, research and strategic partnerships with India. There will be a reception following the event.
Steve Smith, Vice-Chancellor, University of Exeter
Rt. Honorouble Patricia Hewitt, Chair UK-India Business Council
Event aims and objectives
- To update and energize the UK HE sector about India, across partnerships, mobility and research.
- To demonstrate to the UK HE sector a joined up and coordinated approach to India from UK gov and related agencies
- To release new research on India
Who can attend?
- Directors International office and their teams
- Academic staff: Tutors, lecturers and professors working or researching with Indian institutions (or teaching about elements of Indian higher education)
- Senior managers – PVC international or those involved in global engagement
How can I register my interest?
Registration is now closed. For any further information please email email@example.com or call + 91 987 307 6444.