Global Education Dialogues: From national industry to regional player to global system
This Global Education Dialogue is in partnership with UNESCO
What is the role of the ASEAN University?
In 2015, ASEAN integration will deliver the mandate for educational institutions to work more closely together to contribute to regional growth and cohesion. However, the broad spectrum of higher education institutions raises important questions in the drive to create and support a vibrant and inclusive economic region.
Key themes include:
- What work is currently underway to prepare the higher education (HE) landscape for 2015?
- What lessons can be learned from other regional HE integration activities?
- Are there new models of university on the global stage and how can working with these institutions revitalise universities in Myanmar?
- How strong is the relationship between industry and higher education within Myanmar and ASEAN and how can this be developed to support research, innovation and commercialisation?
- How can we design universities that are gold standard and world-class?
- What are the tools available to universities on this journey?
How to attend
If you are interested in attending, please contact Susana.Galvan@mm.britishcouncil.org for more information.
To follow this event on twitter, please follow @HEGoingGlobal and #TalkHE.