Modernisation of higher education: government, university and society
With the development of global higher education, it has become increasingly important to establish a modern system of governing and managing higher education institutions to facilitate links and synergies between higher education institutions, the government and society.
This conference will bring together higher education leaders and practitioners from China and the UK to frame debates and facilitate discussions around the following questions:
- What role is the government expected to play in establishing links?
- How can higher education governance and management be enhanced?
- How can collaborative innovation between government, universities, research institutes and industry be encouraged?
- How can society be engaged with higher education institutions in terms of monitoring, assurance, evaluation and verification?
- How can professional higher education managers be better nurtured?
Who should attend?
Chinese Higher Education Association, Chinese university leaders, education commission officials, Chinese higher education researchers, PhD students, UK higher education practitioners and other overseas professionals.
If you are interested in attending and for further information please contact:
British Council China
+86 (0) 10 8591 9058