Join us to dicuss the likely impact of the UK exiting the EU on the higher education sector; identifying risks and opportunities
This session is part of the 2017 Higher Education Conference and Exhibition.
The panel will include discussion on:
- Safeguarding international research ties and European partnerships to continue delivering world-class research
- Breaking down barriers for European student and staff recruitment; demystifying the visa process
- Ensuring UK institutions remain competitive in the European higher education market
- Brenda McMahon, Global Head of Higher Education, British Council
- Conrad Bird, Director of the GREAT Britain Campaign, Prime Minister's and Cabinet Office
- Vivienne Stern, Director, Universities UK International
Please refer to the conference website for further details on how to attend this panel dicsussion.