This leadership programme aims to improve leadership skills of a visiting higher education delegation from Pakistan. The programme will cover:
- Leadership styles: effective leadership skills and behaviours for future leaders.
- Personal and professional branding and public relations; developing personal brands and ways to market yourself; effective use of social media.
- Practicing multiple facets of public speaking; social entrepreneurship.
- Resume-writing workshop and practice interviewing; importance of body language and personal appearance.
- Product development, communication, networking, decision-making.
- Developing strategic thinking and planning; team building, conflict management.
This workshop aims to:
- Improve leadership skills
- Use UK university best practice in leadership
- Give exposure to the higher education and skills sector in UK