This one day programe will work through the latest QAA developments and what they mean for UK higher education institutions with overseas provision. What are the expectations on universities for due diligence, and what happens if a partnership falls foul of the core expectations? Will there be changes to quality assurance expectations that will affect how institutions should operate? What should an institution be prepared for if their provision falls within a QAA country review’s scope?
We’ll also consider what due diligence looks like in practice, meeting other auditors’ needs, and preparing for future in country reviews.
- David Copping, Partner, Farrer & Co
- Dr. Kate Gillen, Director of Educational Partnerships, Teesside University and CVU Secretary
- Katy Turff, Head of International, The Engineering Council
- Barbara Howell, Associate Dean (International), Coventry University
- Ian Richardson, Quality Assurance & Governance Manager and Becky Baldaro-Booth, Collaborative Provision Operations Manager, Quality Assurance Services, Leeds Beckett University
- Rafe Smallman, Reviews Manager, Quality Assurance Group, Quality Assurance Agency
Cost to attend: £155
About HEGlobal events
The UK HE International Unit and the British Council are partnering on a series of HEGlobal events. Designed to address the questions surrounding TNE using UK and international experts, the programme will enable the UK higher education sector to improve its knowledge of TNE whilst also offering excellent networking opportunities.