The International Exhibition and Conference on Higher Education (IECHE)
The IECHE is a large annual event in Saudi Arabia hosted by the Ministry of Education. The purpose of this event is to act as a liaison between foreign and local higher education institutions, providing excellent networking opportunities to exchange knowledge and forge solid alliances, and creating a co-operative environment where ample opportunities for seekers of overseas higher education are gathered under one roof. Over eighty UK universities will be represented at this event.
Please note, this is a non-British Council event. The British Council are working with the Ministry of Education to ensure UK representation, and organising a number of wrap around activities to add value to the event, including alumni activities and schools roadshows.
Key note speakers include Sir Leszek Borysiewicz, the Vice Chancellor of Cambridge University
- To provide Saudi students and universities with the opportunity to interact with international higher education institutions.
- To give local universities exposure to international education standards and expertise.
- To establish academic agreements between local and international institutions.
- To encourage the development of the local higher education sector through interaction and communication with international institutions.
- To provide both international and local universities with a gateway through which they can meet to share and discuss their expertise and insights in the field of higher education.
For further information please contact Hani Habib on Hani.Habib@recexpo.com.