Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
Who can attend?
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Registration is now closed. Follow the live page and be part of Going Global 2018 by taking part in tweets, quotes, polls, videos, photos and more.