Going Global is a conference for leaders of international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
What does Going Global offer?
The Going Global conference:
- provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connects local, national, regional and global agendas
- provides a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supports evidence led policy decisions deriving from research an regional policy dialogues
- supports global thought leadership
Participants include but are not limited to:
- university vice-chancellors, presidents, rectors and their advisers
- college principals and their advisers
- ministers and government representatives – central, regional and local
- journalists – press and media
- policy and strategy makers and their advisers
- professional and trade bodies working in international education
- those with a responsibility for internationalisation
The call for proposals for speakers and poster presentations at Going Global 2017 will open on Tuesday 30 August 2016 with submissions due for speaker proposals by Monday 3 October 2016.