Going Global is a conference for leaders of international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
Don't miss this year's theme: 'Global cities: connecting talent, driving change'.
What does Going Global offer?
The Going Global conference:
- provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connects local, national, regional and global agendas
- provides a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supports evidence led policy decisions deriving from research an regional policy dialogues
- supports global thought leadership
Participants include but are not limited to:
- university vice-chancellors, presidents, rectors and their advisers
- college principals and their advisers
- ministers and government representatives – central, regional and local
- journalists – press and media
- policy and strategy makers and their advisers
- professional and trade bodies working in international education
- those with a responsibility for internationalisation