We are working with Universities UK International to seek participants for a Global Education Dialogue (GED) in Taipe
Ahead of Going Global 2017, the event shall focus on the theme of ‘Universities and Cities’, looking at the role of universities in the local economy and culture.
Aims and objectives
The primary aims of the event will be to:
1. Gain a deeper understanding of HE in Taiwan and collaboration opportunities with the UK.
2. Build long term connections and partnership between institutions in the UK and Taiwan.
3. Promote good practice and innovative activities in the UK and Taiwan.
4. Share and discuss employability and entrepreneurship opportunities between the UK and Taiwan.
5. Develop industry-university cooperative research projects between the UK and Taiwan.
The event shall include representatives from academia, Government and industry from Taiwan and the East Asia region.
|Monday 27 March 2017||Partcipants are expected arrive|
|Tuesday 28 March 2017||Meetings with Taiwanese and UK in-country officials|
|Wednesday 29 March 2017||Global Educaion Dialogue|
|Thursday 30 March 2017||Optional university visit for those interested|
We welcome expressions of interest from UK university Vice-chancellors, Deputy Vice-Chancellors, PVCIs and senior leaders with a community engagement portfolio.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and the proposed subject of your presentation by close Friday 17 February 2017.