Image (c) Mat Wright
This four day training workshop for Saudi academics will help the National Commission for Assessment and Academic Accreditation (NCAAA) implement an accreditation process for all Saudi universities, drawing on UK expertise.
Professor Peter John Hodson - Assistant Director, Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
Dr. Gillian Marie King, Director - Quality in Context consultancy.
Mrs Shona Patterson - retired, Independent quality assurance consultancy.
- To explain the skills required for reviewing processes and why they are important.
- To enable participants to practise using these skills.
- To allow participants to apply the skills they learn to the framework and processes used in their own quality assurance system.
- To help participants make contact with colleagues engaged in similar activities.
- To inform QAA trainers about the quality assurance practices, methods and policies of the participants and to enable QAA to learn from other methodologies.
At the end of the training programme participants will:
- Have been introduced to the knowledge required to carry out a successful review.
- Have been introduced to the skills and good practice necessary for effective reviewing.
- Be able to apply their review skills to an institutional review.
- Have had the opportunity to form contacts with their peers.
Who should attend?
Deans, Vice Deans and Heads of Department from Saudi Universities.
For further information please contact Gasm Elseed A. A. Bakry - Project Manager, Education:
By phone: + 966 1 4831818
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org