This webinar will provide an update on Mexico’s higher education system, recent policy developments, and new opportunities for engaging with the Mexican sector including advice on how to best identify in-country partners for transnational education partnerships. The webinar will cover:
- A high level outline of Mexico’s higher education system
- A policy update (including the mutual recognition of qualifications agreement between UK and Mexico)
- Insights into internationalisation in Mexican HE (drawing on British Council’s recently commissioned report)
- An exploration of what positive partnerships look like
- Future opportunities for collaboration
Rodrigo Bueno, Head of Higher Education, British Council Mexico
Registration is free via the UUKi webiste.