Photo by McKay Savage under Creative Commons licence.
An Indian delegation headed by Professor Arun Grover, Vice Chancellor of Panjab University, have been invited by the University of Nottingham’s Haydn Green Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship to deliver a special seminar on strengthening further the ties between Nottingham and Chandigarh. British Council played a key role in the conceptualisation of this event as well as ensuring that appropriate representatives from the Indian higher education sector were in attendance.
This event aims to:
- Build long-term relationships between India and the UK to attract investment, collaborations and promote trade.
- Explore how academic institutions from India and the UK can collaborate in research and development to provide new opportunities for trade and investment in both countries.
Professor Grover has been Vice Chancellor of Panjab University since July 2012, and will be accompanied by a high level delegation:
- Dr Girish Sahni - Director, Institute of Microbial Technology
- Dr Sameer Malhotra - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI), Chandigarh
- Dr Manoj Arora - Director, Punjab Engineering College
- Prof Anil Monga - Dean Alumni Relations, Panjab University
- Prof Anand Bachhawat - Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali
- Sandeep Hans - Director Public Instructions, Chandigarh Administration
The panel of delegates will take questions from the audience at the end of the seminar.
Admission to this event is free and all are welcome.
For more information contact email@example.com