Our presence on the ground through over 1,000 dedicated staff means we have a good local knowledge of what’s happening in the markets our customers are interested in. We can help you make an initial assessment of the prospects for your product and can provide:
- Awareness of government policies, regulations and any other likely barriers to market entry
- Awareness of local competitors and professional institutions
- Introductions to potential partners in local education and training in state and private sectors
- Insight into aspirations of local population
- Opportunities to participate in local British Council activities such as seminars, exhibitions and events.
The British Council Directory of Awarding Bodies
Would you like to be part of the British Council’s Directory of Awarding Bodies, so we can alert you to possible business opportunities for your qualifications overseas? If so please complete our survey.
The aim of the directory is to provide the British Council with a fully comprehensive and up to date view of the UK awarding body sector. Also, to understand the main challenges you face overseas so we can help you develop your business internationally.
Access the survey.