Partnering with us means you'll be part of our globally connected network of 124 exam centres. We can offer you a consistent and efficient approach wherever in the world you wish to deliver your exams.
- 124 exam centres in 95 countries delivering exams in over 700 towns and cities
- Over 1,000 dedicated examinations staff
- Over 7,000 venue staff including invigilators and supervisors
- 1.8 million professional, university, English language and school examinations delivered every year for 150 UK institutions and awarding bodies
- Computer-based testing in over 60 countries
PEARSON ON WORKING WITH US
‘The British Council is one of our closest partners in making our Pearson qualifications and exams available to learners across the world. The integrity of our exams are critical to learners and stakeholders - and the work the British Council do to make sure our tests are delivered securely is an essential part of our work. Our partnership extends well beyond this - to providing day to day support for our centres, giving us feedback to help improve our services. Together we work to help learners fulfil their potential.'
Cambridge Assessment International Education on working with us
'Cambridge International has worked with the British Council for many years, and they play a key role in our mission to make our programmes and qualifications as widely available as possible. The global contract we signed with the British Council in February 2015, formalising the way we work together, is a clear sign of the importance and value we attach to the relationship.'
Janet Morris, Director International Network, Cambridge Assessment International Education