This opportunity is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
If you’re looking to develop your skillset and experience in administration and are keen to expand your knowledge of the Arts, Creative Economy &Cultural Heritage sector, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be highly organised and able to administer resources, processes and systems which underpin the smooth running of the teams. This will go hand in hand with providing personal assistant support to Directors based in Cardiff, London and Dundee through effective virtual communication and logistical planning.
- Programme and team administrative support, working closely with Directors of three teams: Cultural Skills (3 days a week), Creative Economy (1 day a week) and Culture and Development (1 day a week)
- Complex diary management
- Travel management
- General administrative support to ensure smooth running of the teams’ activity
- Meeting organisation, preparation, communication and follow-up
- Responding to general enquiries about the teams
- Processing expenses
- Administering financial processes, e.g. purchase order and vendor creation
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of providing administrative support for senior colleagues, including organising travel, finance, events and diary management
- One-to-one PA experience in a previous role
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of skills development policies, particularly in the cultural sector
- Experience with organising visas
- Experience with using a system to process purchase orders and invoices
- Virtual working